Friday, April 13, 2012
Mitt Romney's Greatest Hits
Since Rick Santorum suspended his campaign, the Republican Party will nominate Mitt Romney for President. To mark the occasion, here are a few of Romney's greatest hits.
1. "I am not concerned about the very poor."
2. "I like being able to fire people."
3. Joking about his father closing a factory. I guess people losing their jobs is so hilarious to Romney.
4. His wife drives a couple of Cadillacs.
5. Romney's aid describes the candidate as an Etch A Sketch.
6. Flip flops of historic proportions.
7. Mitt Romney's Mormon faith considers black people to be inferior and cursed.
8. Romney wanted to let the Detroit auto industry go bankrupt.
Do you want this guy to become president?!?!?