Wednesday, July 4, 2012

New Possibilities is 3 Years Old


On July 4, 2009, Independence Day, I created my blog, New Possibilities. I want to take this opportunity to thank those who have supported my blog over the years. Thank you to my Facebook friends for inspiring me to continue writing. Through your support, I was able to get my blog officially recognized on Networked Blogs. Thank you Field Negro, 3 Chics Politico, African American Political Pundit and other bloggers for adding New Possibilities to your blog rolls. Thank you Afrospear for allowing me to join your illustrious group of African bloggers. Thank you Jack and Jill Politics for selecting me to be a contributor to your prominent blog.  Thank you readers and Twitter family.

I even thank the critics for writing about my articles or comments.  Their criticism helped advertise and promote my blog. They motivated me to hone my craft. The critics inspired me to speak even more boldly.

In spirit of Malcolm X, this blog will continue to be uncompromising and independent. Despite threats from the haters, I will continue to speak truth to power. Happy 4th of July! One love!

No comments:

Post a Comment